Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Working with a Witness

As I said before there happens to be a bank in may workplace. Yesterday afternoon as I was working I noticed the bank teller roaming around outside of the bank area. "Hmmmm that is a wee bit odd" I thought to myself. However I turned around and continued bagging,bag after bag of spaghetti, vegetables, milk, and the occasional condoms. I turned around to find that he was still standing around....still looking over at the cashiers.... "Is he watching me? Is he watching the cashiers? We aren't that interesting" just another thought to myself. However I am a crazy girl and realized that I was being stupid and should ignore my weird thoughts. But every time I turned around there he was...starring.... "I'm going crazy..." Literally..... I thought I must have been seeing things. Well I don't know if the rest of you know this, but it seems to be rhino virus season. So yup I had to sneeze. I turned around so that I would be facing away from all of my customers and their food and I sneezed into my arm. None of the co-workers around me said anything, nor did any customers. However, I hear, "Bless you." I look up and 50 feet away the bank teller stand. I must have given him a funny look when I thanked him because then he said, "I heard you..." Ok see now I knew he was watching me... because my sneezes are silent. So now I have to wonder why in the word this man was watching me. o.O I'm in the dark I guess.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment