Monday, October 8, 2012

IT WON'T FIT!!!!????

Today I stepped outside to walk to my car and wouldn't you know it stuff falls out of the back of my back pack. Yay.... awkward moments... A stranger smoking a cigarette stood up and handed me all of my things.
"Thank you." I said. The stranger gave it a little chuckle but then said, "It's no problem." He then proceeded to stand there and watch me fail to put my stuff into my bag. It wouldn't fit right, it wouldn't zip... what is my life? So again this strange stood up and asked if I needed help. I refused him and told him I had it... I was only sorta kinda maybe a wee bit embarrassed....

However, I think that this tells me something. People do not help each other enough. Even if it s just helping someone pick up their things off of the street, they will appreciate it. It doesn't have to be big.I have no desire to steel someone's kidney.... but a friendly gesture once in a while is a pleasant surprise that all will enjoy.

God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Tip of the Day: keep your kidneys; they're important!

    ReplyDelete